Congratulations to Animul who was recently voted in to be the new Chair of School Council.
The students each wrote a campaign speech and delivered it to the school before being voted in.
The school council consists of Aminul, Ellie, Lucy, Iwalewa, Yasmin, Kia, Joe, Robert, Aayah and Alisha.
Their main focus for the year focuses on the areas highlighted below:
- The school hall - how to increase the space available for socialising and exercise.
- Lunches - how to get a wider choice whilst ensuring dietary requirements can be met.
- Develop a school code of conduct
- Review and improve lunchtime activities.
- Develop and run a tuck shop.
The council designed and carried out a survey about lunches. They are focussing on how to get more choice and ensure there is always something that everyone likes on offer.