We currently have a vacancy for a class teacher in our secondary department.
The successful candidate must:
- Be a resilient, dynamic, innovative and exceptional class teacher.
- Be able to work in close partnership with families and healthcare professionals to support young people's cognitive, communication, emotional, physical and sensory development.
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to work effectively with all members of our community.
- Be able to motivate, lead and inspire young people.
- Have energy, enthusiasm, a positive attitude to life and a love of learning.
- Be able to lead a team of classroom based teaching assistants to maximise young people's learning.
- Understand the role of assessment in supporting students to make the best possible progress in all aspects of their learning.
As well as teachers with a special school background, applications from mainstream teachers are welcome, including those with primary or secondary experience.
To apply for this post please click here
For more information on our safer recruitment procedures click here: