At Richard Cloudesley we run four incredible extended school clubs. All of which are inclusive, fun and safe.
We have a core base of well trained staff alongside a vibrant, enthusiastic and dedicated group of volunteers. We use multiple methods for communication like Makaton and PODD and use home-school communication books to help pass on to parents how their young person’s day has been.
Thursday After School Club and Saturday Sports Club
During term time we run our Thursday after school club and Saturday sports club.
Thursday after school club is delivered at the Tudor Rose Building on our secondary site from 3.30pm to 5.30pm. It is open to secondary aged pupils with multiple physical and learning needs. Activities on offer are cooking, drama and computers.
Saturday sports club is delivered at the Golden Lane Campus on our primary site from 10am to 12noon and is open to pupils of any ability over the age of five. Activities include team games, sports and when possible rebound therapy.
Easter and Summer Schemes
Our Easter (4-5 days) and Summer (2 weeks) holiday play schemes are based at the Golden Lane Campus from 10am to 3.30pm. These schemes are great fun with lots of activities to keep all young people busy. We have hydrotherapy (swimming), sports, arts and crafts, DJing and sometimes off site trips. Our holiday play schemes are open to most young people aged 3–19 years of age.
Easter scheme 2020 will be 4 days long
If your child attends Richard Cloudesley School and you are interested in any of these clubs please contact our Extended Schools Co-ordinator, Theo Skerritt via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 020 7786 4808.
If your child is not a Richard Cloudesley pupil, please contact the Islington Short Beaks Team.
- Family Information Service (FIS) Tel: 0207 527 5959 Email: email@example.com www.islington.gov.uk/fis
- Short Breaks Service Tel: 0207 527 8611 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personalisation Team Tel: 0207 527 7263 Email: email@example.com
- The Disabled Children’s Team Tel: 0207 527 3366 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disabled Children’s Family Support Team Tel: 0207 527 2095
- SEND Community Support Service (SENDIAS) Tel: 0203 031 6651/2 Email: email@example.com www.family-action.org.uk
- PFS (Prepaid Financial Services) Customer Service: 020 3633 4518 (Mon-Fri, 8am to 9pm) To activate card: 0203 468 4112 / 0203 327 1991 / 0207 183 2248 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org