Menu
Home Page

History of the School

Richard Cloudesley School originally opened in 1903 when it catered for secondary aged boys only.  Since that time it has undergone many changes in philosophy, curriculum and resources.  In 1952, it amalgamated with a similar school for girls.  We are now a split site school for pupils aged 2-19, co-located with mainstream partners in purpose designed buildings which opened in 2008 and 2011.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Top